As it is the second Tuesday of the month, it is time for patching all supported variations of Microsoft Home windows operating programs. Staying the ninth patch of the calendar year, Microsoft now started off rolling out the Windows 11 September 2022 Patch Tuesday (KB5017328) update for Windows 11 edition 21H2, and Windows 10 September 2022 Patch Tuesday (KB5017308) update for versions 20H2, 21H1, and 21H2.
Home windows 11 Patch Tuesday (KB5017328) update contains all fixes from the prior optional updates and also consists of a several stability fixes. To know additional about the fixes in this build, and to download the Home windows 11 KB5017328 update offline installer, keep on reading additional.
Windows 11 update KB5017328 – what is actually new and improved
Addresses a known issue that affects Microsoft accounts (MSA). The web dialog that you use to sign in or signal out may well not seem. This problem occurs on equipment that have installed KB5016691.
Aside from this, the Windows 11 KB5017328 update also addresses the following problems and enhancements that had been a aspect of the former optional preview update:
New improvements in Windows 11
- New! Gives IT admins the capability to remotely include languages and language-associated functions. Also, they can now manage language situations throughout quite a few endpoint professionals.
- New! Compresses a file irrespective of its dimension if you have configured Server Concept Block (SMB) Compression.
- New! Enhances Microsoft Defender for Endpoint’s ability to determine and intercept ransomware and superior attacks.
Other improvements and fixes
- Addresses an problem that leads to ServerAssignedConfigurations to be null in a handful of comprehensive configuration scenarios.
- Addresses an issue that influences the computerized higher dynamic array (Car HDR) function for cross-adapter useful resource scan-out (CASO)-able GPU drivers.
- Addresses a identified concern that leads to Microsoft Edge to halt responding when you use IE method. This problem also stops you from interacting with a dialog.
- Addresses an difficulty that stops virtualized Application-V Microsoft Place of work applications from opening or will cause them to end doing work.
- Addresses an difficulty that could cause the deployment of the Windows Hello for Business enterprise certificate to fail in specified instances soon after you reset a product.
- Addresses many troubles similar to USB printing such as:
- A printer malfunctions immediately after you restart or reinstall it
- Becoming in the erroneous method soon after you swap from an Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) Class Driver to an independent hardware seller (IHV) driver
- Experiencing bidirectional communication challenges that protect against you from accessing machine functions
- Addresses an situation that influences the ProjectionManager.StartProjectingAsync API. This problem stops some locales from connecting to Miracast Sinks.
- Addresses an issue that degrades BitLocker performance.
- Addresses an situation that prevents Windows 11 SE from trusting some Microsoft Keep applications.
- Addresses an situation that prevents HyperVisor Code Integrity from becoming enabled mechanically on programs that have Arm64 processors.
- Addresses an issue that stops non-Home windows units from authenticating. This difficulty takes place when they hook up to a Windows-based mostly remote desktop and use a smart card to authenticate.
- Addresses an situation that results in the Resultant Established of Plan tool (Rsop.msc) to prevent performing when it processes 1,000 or additional “File System” security options.
- Addresses an issue that results in the Take a Test app to eliminate all guidelines associated to lockdown enforcement when you close the application.
- Addresses an difficulty that brings about the Settings application to halt working on server domain controllers (DCs) when accessing the Privateness > Exercise historical past web site.
- Addresses an challenge that might induce particular Bluetooth audio headsets to end enjoying just after a progress bar adjustment. This situation has an effect on modern-day devices that assist Sophisticated Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) offload.
- Addresses an difficulty that prevents products from acquiring an offer you from Home windows Update for the very same extension driver when that extension driver is previously set up with no the foundation driver.
- Addresses a race problem that causes the Area Protection Authority Subsystem Services (LSASS) to halt performing on Energetic Listing area controllers. This situation takes place when LSASS processes simultaneous Light-weight Directory Accessibility Protocol (LDAP) around Transportation Layer Stability (TLS) requests that fail to decrypt. The exception code is 0xc0000409 (Position_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN).
- Addresses an difficulty that has an effect on a lookup for a nonexistent stability ID (SID) from the regional area applying read-only domain controller (RODC). The lookup unexpectedly returns the Position_Trustworthy_Area_FAILURE mistake as an alternative of Standing_NONE_MAPPED or Standing_SOME_MAPPED.
- Addresses an difficulty that might result in the Regional Security Authority Server Company (LSASS) to leak tokens. This concern impacts units that have set up Windows updates dated June 14, 2022 or later. This challenge happens when the system performs a particular form of provider for consumer (S4U) in a non-Trustworthy Computing Foundation (TCB) Windows provider that runs as Community Company.
How to obtain Home windows 11 KB5017328 update (offline installer)
If your Home windows Update provider is enabled, you should really have received this update notification. If not, open up the Windows 11 Configurations application, navigate to Windows Update and click on the “Look at for Updates” button.
If you possess a number of Home windows 11 equipment or if you would like to patch the systems manually, you can down load the offline installer by clicking listed here. This is an official direct obtain backlink for Windows 11 KB5017328 update.
is a Microsoft Home windows Insider MVP, and Written content Creator. He publishes latest tech information, content, and testimonials on
that has 2 million+ month to month sights. DM him on
if you want to discuss on any business enterprise collaboration alternatives.